Floor Roller Set
FOR APPLICATION OF CLEAR OSMO POLYX-OILS
- 100% seamless microfiber – solvent resistant
- Quick and professional application – saving you time
- High loading capacity and equally thin release of finish
- Multiple use tray with disposable inserts – particularly economical
The Microfibre Roller should only be saturated lightly. A lightly saturated roller will allow the user to cover approx. 45-55ft² (4-5m²) of flooring. Please be aware that Osmo Polyx-Oils have a high yield (see product label). Product excesses and roller tracks must be rolled or smoothed out immediately.
After finishing work, the Microfibre Roller can be wrapped in saran wrap and kept airtight until required for the 2nd coat the next day.
- Stir the Osmo Polyx-Oil finish well and pour into the tray.
- Take the Osmo Microfibre Roller and roll well on the grid of the tray.
- Roll the Osmo Polyx-Oil very thinly and evenly onto the wood floor following the grain.
- Store the roller and tray in a plastic bag overnight to prevent drying
- Clean with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000