Easy application on all wood floor types
Osmo Floor Brushes are specially designed for the application of Osmo Polyx-Oil(s) and Wood Wax Finishes. Made from 100% natural bristles, these high-quality made in Germany brushes are designed specifically for the quick and efficient application of Osmo products. Brush handle has locking connection for Osmo Telescopic Handle.
Available widths: 150mm, 220mm, 400mm
Directions for use
- Stir the Osmo Polyx-Oil finish well and pour into a tray.
- Take the Osmo Floor Brush and dip approximately 1cm into product.
- Brush the Osmo Polyx-Oil very thinly and evenly onto the wood floor following the grain in a back-and-forth scrubbing motion.
- Take care to avoid brush-stops, excessive areas of product
- Store the brush in a plastic bag overnight to prevent drying
- Clean with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000
The Floor Brush should only be saturated lightly. Please be aware that Osmo Polyx-Oils have a high yield (see product label). Product excesses and brush marks must be blended and smoothed out immediately.
After finishing work, the Floor Brush can be wrapped in saran wrap and kept airtight until required for the 2nd coat the next day.
150mm width of brush is ideal/intended for decking