MEETING THE DEMANDS OF COLD CLIMATE DECKING
Natural oil based protective finish for exterior wood that does not peel, crack, flake or blister. Microporous, breathable finish allowing the wood to breath and reduces the risk of swelling and shrinkage. Water-repellent, extremely weather and UV resistant. Easy to apply as well as renew, no sanding or primer necessary. When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children’s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm).
24m²/L (258ft2/L) with one coat
Number of Coats
+5°C to 35°C
Approx. Dry Time
- Effectively colors pressure treated and untreated woods
- Natural wood character and grain remains visible
- UV-Resistant (except Teak 1277)
- Microporous finish that will not crack, peel or flake
- Safe for animals and plants once dry – naturally!
- Very water and dirt resistant – water beads on surface
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- German quality = Easy application with professional results